The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Register now to vote in March
- Connecting the Dutch and the US
- Contact Center is open 24/7
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Registration is open for the March 15, 2017, election of the Netherlands Second Chamber.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
The 24/7 Contact Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can give you information and advice about passports, safe travel and legalisation. But it can also help if something happens to you – for example if you end up in hospital or lose your travel documents.
December 6, 2016 Speaking at the opening of the second Planetary Security Conference at the Peace Palace in the Hague on Monday, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders said, "Chaos, conflict and migration – caused in part by climate change – affect all of us."
November 22, 2016 The Kingdom of the Netherlands has appointed Hendrik A. Hanselaar (70) as Honorary Consul in San Diego, California. Hanselaar, CEO of Hanselaar & Associates in Rancho Santa Fe, will take up this task starting November 21.
- Pakistani internet activist Nighat Dad wins 2016 Human Rights Tulip
- The Netherlands, Maryland combine efforts to enhance cybersecurity
- Embassies join together to focus on greening Washington, D.C.
- Dijsselbloem, Ploumen and Knot to Attend IMF/World Bank fall meetings
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17