The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
September 4, 2015 On the 70th anniversary of VJ Day, marking the formal end of WWII, the Dutch Embassy hosted more than 450 guests for its annual Netherlands Armed Forces Day reception Sept. 2.
August 20, 2015 The film "The Dutch Challenge", part of a lesson package for 9 to 14 year olds, has won a Silver Screen Award at the 49th US International Film & Video Festival.
- Looking back on rebuilding New Orleans after Katrina
- Addressing Resilience through the Dutch Dialogues
- Collaboration Targets Alzheimer's Disease to Promote Healthy Aging
- Chicago Consulate, Three Honorary Consulates to Stop Issuing Passports and Visas
- Dutch Officials Commemorate 70-Year Anniversary of O-19 Sub Rescue