The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Register now to cast your vote
- Our goals for the next six months
- Old Masters to Modern Design
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Dutch citizens have until Feb. 24 to register to vote in the referendum about the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement.
The European Commission is visiting Amsterdam to mark the start of the Dutch Presidency of the EU Council. On January 7, Prime Minister Mark Rutte will receive the members of the European Commission at the National Maritime Museum.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
February 8, 2016 As the world’s population and economy grows, the current economic model becomes unsustainable as resources like fossil fuels, raw materials, fresh water, and food become increasingly scarce. Switching to a circular economic model is inevitable, but what does that mean for today’s companies, customers, and legislators?
February 8, 2016 Just in time for tax season, Dutch citizens can obtain their DigiD at the Consular Front Office of the embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Feb. 24 Deadline Nears to Register for Vote on EU-Ukraine Agreement
- Dutch Government Alerts Travelers to Spread of Zika Virus in the Caribbean
- Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Koenders to host an ‘AMA’ on Reddit
- Dutch Companies Invited to Apply for Economic Mission to Miami by March 1
- Travelers Can Call the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs at +31 247 247 247