The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
The 24/7 Contact Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can give you information and advice about passports, safe travel and legalisation. But it can also help if something happens to you – for example if you end up in hospital or lose your travel documents.
March 21, 2017 More than 10.5 million people cast their ballot on March 15 for the Parliament’s Second Chamber, according to results certified today by De Kiesraad, the Dutch Electoral Council.
January 30, 2017 The Consulate General in Miami, in cooperation with the Honorary Consul in Atlanta, will send a consular officer to Atlanta March 30-31 to renew a select number of Dutch passports.
- Dutch military awards officers for service with ‘Officers Cross’
- Minister Koenders: Security risks from climate change affect us all
- Kingdom appoints Hendrik Hanselaar as new Honorary Consul in San Diego
- Pakistani internet activist Nighat Dad wins 2016 Human Rights Tulip
- The Netherlands, Maryland combine efforts to enhance cybersecurity