The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
August 20, 2015 The film "The Dutch Challenge", part of a lesson package for 9 to 14 year olds, has won a Silver Screen Award at the 49th US International Film & Video Festival.
August 20, 2015 August 29th marks 10 years since Hurricane Katrina made landfall in New Orleans. In the wake of the hurricane, US and Dutch planners started a process of rebuilding the city.
- Addressing Resilience through the Dutch Dialogues
- Collaboration Targets Alzheimer's Disease to Promote Healthy Aging
- Chicago Consulate, Three Honorary Consulates to Stop Issuing Passports and Visas
- Dutch Officials Commemorate 70-Year Anniversary of O-19 Sub Rescue
- WASUB 5 Wins 2015 International Submarine Races