The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
November 25, 2015 Dutch Defense Minister Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert met with Defense Secretary Ash Carter at the Pentagon earlier this week.
November 25, 2015 Kitty van der Heijden, ambassador for Sustainable Development of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, took part in an international panel about 'Global Solutions to Climate Change' last week.
- Learn How to Become a United Nations Supplier at EU-UN Seminar
- Dutch Minister of Defense Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert visits US and Canada
- Kitty van der Heijden joins international panel on 'Global Solutions to Climate Change'
- Celebrating centuries-long strong Dutch-US ties on Dutch-American Heritage Day
- Dutch Government Expresses Condolences to, Support of France