The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
November 23, 2015 The 13th annual EU UN procurement seminar will take place in New York City Feb. 29 and March 1, 2016, for companies that want to become successful suppliers to the United Nations.
November 20, 2015 Dutch Minister of Defense Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert will visit Canada November 20 and 21 to participate in the Halifax International Security Forum (HISF). After the HISF, Hennis will visit the US.
- Kitty van der Heijden joins international panel on 'Global Solutions to Climate Change'
- Celebrating centuries-long strong Dutch-US ties on Dutch-American Heritage Day
- Dutch Government Expresses Condolences to, Support of France
- Leaders Discuss Climate Change Mitigation to Spur Bipartisan Support
- Dutch Cycling Experts to Focus on ThinkBike during Texas Conference