The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Register now to vote in March
- Connecting the Dutch and the US
- Contact Center is open 24/7
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Registration is open for the March 15, 2017, election of the Netherlands Second Chamber.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
The 24/7 Contact Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can give you information and advice about passports, safe travel and legalisation. But it can also help if something happens to you – for example if you end up in hospital or lose your travel documents.
January 19, 2017 The Consulate General in Miami, in cooperation with the Honorary Consul in Atlanta, will send a consular officer to Atlanta March 30-31 to renew a select number of Dutch passports.
December 8, 2016 Five military officers received the “Officers Cross” for their longtime service in the Netherlands armed forces during a ceremony at the embassy in Washington, D.C. on December 6.
- Minister Koenders: Security risks from climate change affect us all
- Kingdom appoints Hendrik Hanselaar as new Honorary Consul in San Diego
- Pakistani internet activist Nighat Dad wins 2016 Human Rights Tulip
- The Netherlands, Maryland combine efforts to enhance cybersecurity
- Embassies join together to focus on greening Washington, D.C.