The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
October 8, 2015 The Royal Netherlands Embassy today and Friday will host a business delegation of Dutch, Flemish and American experts in the fields of fintech and cybersecurity.
October 8, 2015 Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte today officially opened Fokker’s new 3,000 m2 manufacturing facility for composite structural components in Atlanta.
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte Opens Backbase US Headquarters in Atlanta
- Netherlands-Flanders Delta Region to Solidify Partnership with Atlanta
- Dutch Delegation Arrives for UNGA, Bilateral Relations with America
- Dutch, Flemish Joint Economic Mission Heads to Atlanta Oct. 5-7
- Dutch Expertise in Water Technology on Display during WEFtec Conference