The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Food & Nutrition
- Old Masters to Modern Design
- Nominate your human rights champion
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Nominations are open for the Human Rights Tulip 2015, awarded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to human rights defenders who promote and support human rights in innovative ways. You are welcome to put forward a candidate until July 15.
June 26, 2015 WASUB 5 of Delft University of Technology clocked a speed of 7.42 knots today to break the current submarine speed record and to win the 2015 International Submarine Races (ISR) held at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Bethesda, Md.
June 22, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) – Forty-four Dutch police officers and firefighters will join 12,000 public safety personnel from around the world for the biennial World Police & Fire Games June 26 through July 5 in Fairfax, Va.
- Wetskills Water Challenge USA Kicks Off with Student 'Brain Hurricane'
- Nominations Open for Ministry's Annual Human Rights Tulip Award
- United States to Host Water Experts for Wetskills Water Challenge
- Norfolk 'Dutch Dialogues' to Bring Together Water Management Experts
- NY's Northside Festival Founders Choose Amsterdam North to Expand