The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
July 21, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) — The Royal Netherlands Embassy will hold a reception tonight to foster international collaboration among medical researchers looking into the causes of and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
July 21, 2015 The Dutch government will stop issuing passports and visas at the Consulate General in Chicago, as well as the Honorary Consulates in Atlanta, Boston, and Los Angeles, on October 1, 2015.
- Dutch Officials Commemorate 70-Year Anniversary of O-19 Sub Rescue
- WASUB 5 Wins 2015 International Submarine Races
- Dutch Team to Compete in the 2015 World Police and Fire Games
- Wetskills Water Challenge USA Kicks Off with Student 'Brain Hurricane'
- Nominations Open for Ministry's Annual Human Rights Tulip Award