The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- The embassy is on display
- Old Masters to Modern Design
- Dutch startups to experience NYC
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy will open its doors to the public for the EU Open House from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 9.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Tech startups from the Netherlands looking to expand to the US will participate in StartupDelta Bootcamp NYC 2015, a four-day intensive program to introduce Dutch companies to the New York City tech scene.
April 30, 2015 Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders met with Secretary of State John Kerry at the US Department of State in Washington, D.C.
April 24, 2015 His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima will visit the United States June 1-3, and travel to Washington, D.C., Grand Rapids and Chicago.
- Embassy to Help Honor the Efforts of Rosie the Riveter during World War II
- Joint Dutch-Flemish Economic Mission Planned for Atlanta in October
- Wreath-Laying Ceremony on May 4 to Commemorate National Memorial Day
- Minister Ploumen Touts the Benefits of TTIP at American Security Project
- Orlando Honorary Consulate to Stop Issuing Visas and Passports