The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Food & Nutrition
- Old Masters to Modern Design
- Nominate your human rights champion
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Nominations are open for the Human Rights Tulip 2015, awarded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to human rights defenders who promote and support human rights in innovative ways. You are welcome to put forward a candidate until July 15.
July 1, 2015 The Dutch government will stop issuing passports and visas at the Consulate General in Chicago, as well as the Honorary Consulates in Atlanta, Boston, and Los Angeles, on October 1, 2015.
July 1, 2015 (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) — Team Forward is the winner of the Wetskills Water Challenge. The edition in Milwaukee was held for the first time in the United States and the second time in North America. The teams presented their results during the Milwaukee Water Summit 2015 on June 23.
- USS Cod Memorial to Re-enact Historic 1945 Rescue of Dutch Submarine
- WASUB 5 Wins 2015 International Submarine Races
- Dutch Team to Compete in the 2015 World Police and Fire Games
- Wetskills Water Challenge USA Kicks Off with Student 'Brain Hurricane'
- Nominations Open for Ministry's Annual Human Rights Tulip Award