The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Royal Couple to Visit America
- Old Masters to Modern Design
- Dutch startups to experience NYC
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
(Washington, D.C.) — His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima will visit the United States May 31 through June 3, 2015, to thank America for her role in ending World War II, to commemorate the fallen, and to celebrate the strong economic and cultural ties and deep political bond between the Netherlands and the US.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Tech startups from the Netherlands looking to expand to the US will participate in StartupDelta Bootcamp NYC 2015, a four-day intensive program to introduce Dutch companies to the New York City tech scene.
May 18, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) — His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will visit the United States May 31 through June 3, 2015, to thank America for her role in ending World War II and to commemorate the fallen.
May 17, 2015 Northside Festival will celebrate centuries of Dutch culture this year with a large cross-disciplinary presence, showcasing the country’s global creative alliances through art, technology, design and music.
- Dutch, Wisconsin Workshop to Target Recovering Resources from Effluent
- Unilever CEO Paul Polman to Receive Annual Heineken Award on May 15
- Embassy Honors Rosie the Riveter for Helping Liberate Europe 70 Years Ago
- Foreign Minister Bert Koenders Meets Sec. John Kerry in Washington, D.C.
- King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima to visit the US June 1-3