The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
September 29, 2015 A delegation of high-ranking government officials from the Kingdom of the Netherlands, including His Majesty King Willem-Alexander, has arrived in America for the 70th session of the UN General Assembly and continued bilateral relations with the United States.
September 29, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) — Prime Minister Mark Rutte of the Netherlands and Minister-President Geert Bourgeois of Flanders will make their first joint economic mission to Atlanta, Georgia, on October 5-7.
- Dutch Expertise in Water Technology on Display during WEFtec Conference
- NY, Miami Consulates General to Hold TEDx Aruba Viewing Parties Sept. 23
- US-Dutch Economic Ties Take Center Stage during Roundtable Discussion
- Ambassador Henne Schuwer Presents His Credentials to President Obama
- King Willem-Alexander Spells Out Government's Plans for the Year Ahead