The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Connecting the Dutch and the US
- Preparing for hurricanes is key
- Contact Center is open 24/7
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
The 24/7 Contact Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can give you information and advice about passports, safe travel and legalisation. But it can also help if something happens to you – for example if you end up in hospital or lose your travel documents.
September 28, 2016 This morning the families of the victims of the MH17 disaster were briefed by the Joint Investigation Team on the initial findings of the criminal investigation into the downing of flight MH17. These findings concern the weapon used to down flight MH17, the location from which it was fired and the Buk missile system’s route of transport.
September 20, 2016 His Majesty King Willem-Alexander addressed the joint session of the Upper and Lower Houses of Parliament earlier today, and set out the main features of government policy for the coming parliamentary session.
- Submit registration forms by Feb. 1 to vote in Second Chamber election
- National Military Museum to accept US flag that flew in D-Day invasion
- The Netherlands pledges €10 million for United Nations Peacebuilding Fund
- Online voting opens for ministry's annual Human Rights Tulip award
- T. rex fossil flies KLM to her new Dutch home at Naturalis Biodiversity Center