The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Space is limited; reserve now
- Connecting the Dutch and the US
- Our goals for the next six months
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy and the Netherlands Consulate General in Chicago will use a mobile station to process Dutch passport applications June 27-30 at the consulate, 303 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2600, Chicago, Ill., 60601.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
The European Commission is visiting Amsterdam to mark the start of the Dutch Presidency of the EU Council. On January 7, Prime Minister Mark Rutte will receive the members of the European Commission at the National Maritime Museum.
June 29, 2016 The Kingdom of the Netherlands and Italy have agreed to share a non-permanent seat on the UN Security Council for the coming two years. Under this arrangement, each country would hold the seat for a year.
June 14, 2016 The Dutch main road system and water network will be operating in a fully energy neutral manner by 2030, Minister Schultz van Haegen (Infrastructure and the Environment) announced in a memorandum to the Dutch House of Representatives.
- Crime targeted under agreement for further cooperation among nations
- Dutch presence at Northside highlights music, innovation, content, and art
- Dutch, US authorities join forces against alleged global mail fraud case
- Prince Constantijn to succeed Neelie Kroes as startup ambassador
- The Netherlands will protect the underwater cultural heritage