The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
- Contact information
- Connecting the Dutch and the US
- Preparing for hurricanes is key
- Contact Center is open 24/7
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Royal Netherlands Embassy has launched a public diplomacy website, NLintheUSA.com, to highlight industries in which the Dutch excel that have special relevance in the United States to further strengthen the relationship between our two nations.
Are you visiting the East Coast and in the path of Hurricane Matthew? In case of emergency, you can call the BZ 24/7 Contact Centre at +31 247 247 247.
The 24/7 Contact Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can give you information and advice about passports, safe travel and legalisation. But it can also help if something happens to you – for example if you end up in hospital or lose your travel documents.
October 19, 2016 Cybersecurity has been a topical news item lately with the cyberattacks on the United States political system. Additionally, a Dutch and an American teenager were arrested for operating cyber-attacks on companies and individuals. The news shows that cyber security is becoming a high priority for companies and governments.
October 12, 2016 Four years ago, the Royal Netherlands Embassy hosted the first Greening Embassies Forum and a pledge signing event in which diplomatic institutions, international organizations, and the D.C. government formed a partnership to make Washington, D.C. the most sustainable city in the country.
- Dijsselbloem, Ploumen and Knot to Attend IMF/World Bank fall meetings
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17
- In Prinsjesdag tradition, King Willem-Alexander addresses Parliament
- Submit registration forms by Feb. 1 to vote in Second Chamber election
- National Military Museum to accept US flag that flew in D-Day invasion